Welcome to Orchard Primary Academy
Welcome to the Orchard Primary Academy website.
We hope that you find this a valuable resource where you can access information about the school, the wonderful learning that goes on and most importantly, our fantastic children.
Since joining Orchard in September in my first role as Principal, I have been blown away by the way the children have responded to every challenge that is put upon them. We are at the beginning of a special journey here at Orchard and as a school community, we have developed a set of aims and a purposeful vision that will allow us to drive the school forward. These have been developed around the needs of our children and the local community.
1. Rapidly improve progress and outcomes for all children.
2. Provide a relevant and engaging curriculum that inspires learners’ curiosity and that will build their resilience;
3. Promote inclusivity and provide a variety of outstanding ‘wider-world’ opportunities to meet both children's academic and holistic needs;
4. Build strong links with the local community through parental support, training and a whole-school celebration;
5. Provide a safe environment for our children where the child’s voice is a key influence on school policy;
6. Embed a culture of self-belief, respect, compassion and aspiration for our children to reach their full potential.
Resilience. Enjoyment. Progress.