Orchard Primary Academy
Aims and Vision
Resilience Enjoyment Progress
1. Rapidly improve progress and outcomes for all children.
2. Provide a relevant and engaging curriculum that inspires learners’ curiosity and that will build their resilience;
3. Promote inclusivity and provide a variety of outstanding ‘wider-world’ opportunities to meet both children's academic and holistic needs;
4. Build strong links with the local community through parental support, training and a whole-school celebration;
5. Provide a safe environment for our children where the child’s voice is a key influence on school policy;
6. Embed a culture of self-belief, respect, compassion and aspiration for our children to reach their full potential.