Aims and Ethos
Resilience :: Enjoyment :: Progress
At Orchard Primary Academy, we are committed to developing the whole child and understand our responsibility within the local community. We aim to develop resilient learners and staff; enjoy every day and make the most of every opportunity and make progress in within all aspects of the academy. Please see our six aims and ethos that have been developed by the staff and children.
1. Rapidly improve progress and outcomes for all children.
2. Provide a relevant and engaging curriculum that inspires learners’ curiosity and that will build their resilience;
3. Promote inclusivity and provide a variety of outstanding ‘wider-world’ opportunities to meet both children's academic and holistic needs;
4. Build strong links with the local community through parental support, training and a whole-school celebration;
5. Provide a safe environment for our children where the child’s voice is a key influence on school policy;
6. Embed a culture of self-belief, respect, compassion and aspiration for our children to reach their full potential.
At Orchard Primary Academy we aim to provide our children with a broad and balanced curriculum that encourages them to be resilient and inquisitive.
We will provide children with a wide range of enrichment opportunities that increases their knowledge of the wider world. Our ultimate goals are to provide a safe and respectful environment and rapidly improve outcomes for all pupils.