Vision and Aims
Orchard Primary Academy is an active school that has both child and staff physical and mental wellbeing at the forefront of its ethos.
We aim to develop respectful, resilient and aspirational learners who are happy and safe. Our broad and balanced curriculum excites learners and develops their understanding of the wider-world through knowledge, enrichment and fundamental life skills.
We believe that all children can achieve, no matter what their starting point or barrier.
1. Improve progress and attainment outcomes for all groups of children
2. Implement a broad and balanced curriculum that inspires learners’ curiosity; promotes resilience and develops an appreciation for the world around them
3. Promote inclusivity and provide a variety of ‘wider-world’ opportunities to meet both academic and holistic needs;
4. Build strong community partnerships
5. Support child and staff mental health, physical and emotional wellbeing.
Curriculum Driver and Values
Through our curriculum and ethos we aim to instil 3 core values in our children that will encourage our children to 'Dream Big and Dare to Fail' in all aspect of their lives.
Respect Resilience Aspiration