Vision and Aims
Orchard Primary Academy will develop the whole child through: high expectations; wider-world experiences; delivering a relevant curriculum and by developing local community partnerships.
We will develop respectful, resilient and aspirational learners and staff, who enjoy each day and make the most of every opportunity. We will create a safe and happy environment where children and staff are listened to and feel valued.
We believe that all children can achieve, no matter what their starting point or barrier.
1. Improve progress and attainment outcomes for all groups of children
2. Implement a broad and balanced curriculum that inspires learners’ curiosity; promotes resilience and develops an appreciation for the world around them
3. Promote inclusivity and provide a variety of ‘wider-world’ opportunities to meet both academic and holistic needs;
4. Build strong community partnerships
5. Support child and staff mental health, physical and emotional wellbeing.
Curriculum Driver and Values
Through our curriculum and ethos we aim to instil 3 core values in our children that will encourage our children to 'Dream Big and Dare to Fail' in all aspect of their lives.
Respect Resilience Aspiration