Orchard Primary Academy Uniform
Our Jumpers and cardigans can be purchased from:
Smart Uniform's, 1-3 Cheapside Bradford Road, Batley WF17 5ND : 01924 442294
- Bottle green sweatshirt with school logo.
- Bottle green cardigan with school logo.
- Plain white polo shirt (no logo)
- Black smart school trousers
- Black skirt – suitable length (below the knee)
- Black smart dress shorts for the summer
- Gingham Green Dress for Summer
- Plain black or natural colour tights,
- Plain white or black socks (not patterned)
- Plain black school shoes – not trainers or pumps – no logo
- Hair accessories should be plain and in line with school colours
Coats - All children should come to school with a coat which is suitable for the outside conditions/ time of year
Hair - Hair should not be dyed in non-natural colours or cut/shaved in patterns or worn in what could be considered an extreme style. Long hair should be tied up when in school where possible and always for PE.
Jewellery - No jewellery should be worn. Discreet plain earrings (studs) may be worn (no more than one in each ear). A child may wear a watch. All jewellery must be able to be removed by the child for sporting/physical activities for H&S reasons.
No jewellery to be worn for swimming.
- Pumps (indoor) /Trainers (outdoor)
- Plain White round neck t-shirt (no logo)
- Plain Black PE shorts
- Pump/Sports bag for storage
Swimming Kit (Year 4)
- Trunks or lycra shorts (NOT Bermuda/gym/football shorts)
- A one-piece swimming costume (No bikinis/tankinis)
- Swimming Caps are required for H&S Reasons (can be purchased in school)
- No jewellery to be worn for swimming.